Monday 28 November 2016

Camp Before And After Life

Before and after life,Before and After camp.

Before camp I was someone who was not very active,wasnt very confident,couldnt communicate well with others and was scared of heights. Being at camp has really helped me change and become a better person, It has helped me reach my full potential. Camp has helped me increase my confidence,build up the courage to face my fears of heights. 
My life after camp is so much better now that I am confident, Have more friends, can work effectively with others, communicate well and can make strong bonds with anyone. During camp I was able to show my confidence through a performance piece I did with my friend Marcus, A group performance I did with three of my friends and through a little skit I did with my camp team, UNSTOPPABLE. 
At camp I showed TEAM by participating and contributing effectively with my team, using the value of Relating to others to accomplish our goal of achieving the camp vision Team. 
Overall camp has helped me change a lot with my attitude and confidence. My confidence level have boosted up a lot, Now I have more confidence in me and now I am able to be more open about things, Give my opinion when I think it is needed or I think something is wrong, techniqually I can participate and contribute effectively with others and show our camp value relating to others.

IF YOU HAVE ANY HELPFUL COMMENTS PLEASE LEAVE THEM DOWN BELOW.
THANK YOU :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment