Tuesday 10 November 2015

Swimming lesson


Today we had a swimming lesson that went on from 1:00-1:30
Today we did whole lengths.
First we did two whole lengths of free style.
Next wee did back stroke.
Then we did kicking on out back
Ding all of this before going to box fit then basketball made me exhausted.
I was even wondering if I was going to survive through out the three activities.
Likely I did I was able to hold on and push through it.
Please leave comments in the comment secession below.
Thank you for reading my blog post


4 comments:

Unknown said...

great to see you reflecting on your swimming lesson Bruce - it did look tiring swimming the full length of the pool but well done for doing it - at least 4 whole lengths! You certainly had an active day with all those physical activities.
Remember to proof read your work to check spelling and sense before posting.

Anonymous said...

I really like the way you wrote about your swimming lesons.I really like the way you write something that you done in swimming.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bruce.
I really liked the way you described how it felt and how the swimming was.
Keep it up Bruce well done.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bruce
I like the way you described how your feeling at swimming
Good

Post a Comment